Boutique Touring Frame. Great for supported or unsupported tours on roads and beyond. Provides great handling both loaded and unloaded.
WE DO CUSTOM BUILDS! Contact us about building you a bike to meet your specific needs.
- 4130 double butted chrome-moly frame and fork.
- 1" fork with lovely French-style bend. Uses a traditional quill stem (or adapter and threadless-style stem)
- 700c wheel size for 51cm-63cm sizes. 26" wheel size for 47cm and 49cm.
- 135mm rear spacing.
- Clearance for 38mm tires with fenders.
- Canti brake bosses. Seatstay cable stop with adjuster.
- Vertical dropouts with double eyelets front and rear.
- Fender bosses under fork crown, at seat stay bridge, and at chainstay bridge for easy fender mounting.
- Three water bottle cage mounts.
- Lowrider through bosses and seatstay rack eyelets.
- Pump peg (on size 57-63cm). Rear dropouts on 51-55cm are designed slightly differently, but still have 2 eyelets.
- Kickstand plate, because touring bikes should stand up.
- Metal head badge.