Boutique Bikepacking Frameset. Mountain-dwelling, Baja-plowing, off-road frame, with eyelets and braze-ons everywhere for fully loaded riding.
WE DO CUSTOM BUILDS! Contact us about building a bike to meet your specific needs.
- 4130 double butted frame with mono-stay seatstays
- 4130 double butted segemented-style fork
- Disc brakes
- Vertical dropouts
- Through-boss lowrider mounts
- Full rack mounts front and rear
- Double eylets on the fork dropouts (plus many bosses) and triple eyelets on the rear dropouts
- Five water bottle cages. Two of these are on the fork. Fork and downtube mounts are the new 3-boss type so you can use standard or oversize bottle cages or gear cages.
- The Piolet has full mounts for front and rear racks.
- The mid-trail geometry allows for front or rear loading.
- There are proper fender mounts; this is a VO frame after all.
- The Piolet works equally well with drop bars or with flat bars.
- Metal headbadge