Boutique Pass hunting frameset. Ride from mountain to mountain and look good doing it.
WE DO CUSTOM BUILDS! Contact us about building a bike to meet your specific needs.
- 4130 double butted chrome-moly frame and fork.
- IS brake mounts
- 1-1/8" threadless fork with lovely French-style bend and VO-designed brake mount.
- 700c wheel size.
- 135mm rear spacing.
- Clearance for 35mm tires with fenders, 38mm without.
- Internal routing for rear brake cable housing (or hydraulic tubing). There is a small internal tube brazed in for cable routing, making installation simple and preventing water from getting into the frame tubes.
- Vertical dropouts.
- Replaceable stainless steel derailleur hanger
- Fender bosses under fork crown, at seat stay bridge, and at chainstay bridge for easy fender mounting.
- Two water bottle cage mounts.
- Single eyelets on rear dropouts. Fender and upper rack bosses on fork, plus front eyelets.
- Internal seat stay eyelets
- Seat tube decal over clear coat.
- Metal head badge. (except on 51cm size)
- Build note: The fork brake mounts allow for TRP, Tektro, Shimano, and Paul disc adaptors to be mounted, but not SRAM/Avid.